Basic Drumming - Getting Started With Some Essentials...
Learning a new instrument could be hard or easy. It is up to you to choose which way you prefer to learn it.
I prefer the easy way...
The easy way is learning from the bottom up. That is, understanding the basic concepts that are needed in order to progress into that drummer you always wanted to be.
For starters... some of the main ingredients for becoming a successful drummer are as follows:
1. Go slow and understand fully the concept at hand.
2. Practice often. Try to "Make an appointment" with yourself to practice.
3. Listen to many different styles of music.
4. Learn how to read drum set music.
5. Learn how to play a snare drum roll.
6. Learn from other drummers. Drum teachers have a wealth of knowledge to pass on to you. Search your area for a qualified drum instructor.
Break bad habits before they break you.
7. HAVE FUN AND LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE!
Return From Basic Drumming To Home Page